The Xamarin Developer will work closely with other members of the Application Development team to deliver high quality applications for the firm. The Developer will be responsible for developing and integrating custom solutions with a primary focus on Xamarin mobile applications.
Haugland Group has an immediate need for an experienced Xamarin Developer.
While Xamarin will be the primary focus, full stack .NET / C# / SQL experience is a major plus. Additionally, this individual will be re-engineering legacy applications to modern enterprise solutions. Responsibilities also include identifying, evaluating, developing, and implementing Business Intelligence tools and solutions for the firm.
- Design, develop, and implement applications utilizing a Xamarin and related technologies
- Translate business requirements into specific technical designs
- Follow standard design, development, testing, and implementation phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Adhere to industry coding standards / clean code principles
- Re-engineer legacy applications to modern enterprise solutions
- Stay up to date with, research, and recommend current trends in .NET, Mobile, and Business Intelligence tools
- Write / present specifications and implementation documents
- Work with multiple teams to develop new systems and expand functionality to existing applications
- Design and develop complex reporting systems utilizing Business Intelligence tools
- Extensive hands on experience with designing and developing software applications with Xamarin
- Extensive full stack experience (.NET / C#, Microsoft SQL, Mobile) would be a major plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience using Visual Studio / VSCode for developing and debugging code
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, and CI/CD (automated builds, testing, version control, work item tracking)
- Understand performance tuning, security, and scalability of enterprise applications
- Client-focused attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Team player and a quick learner, able to easily adjust to new project requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline is desired
- Minimum two years of Xamarin development experience
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).