Warehouse Parts Coordinator
Haugland Group is seeking a warehouse parts coordinator.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, highly organized individual to join the Shared Services department, and oversee the warehouse parts ordering and inventory process.
- Utilize the internet and established industry relationships to comparatively source parts, and place orders with vendors
- Contact vendors for availability of parts, pricing, status of backorders and any cancellations or changes
- Receive, label, and stock parts
- Pull parts orders for technicians
- Assist with and maintain accurate inventory and a well-kept warehouse
- Order low or out-of-stock parts
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is desired
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations for process improvement
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
- Participates productively as a contributing member in a team environment
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Haugland Group LLC and its operating divisions, affiliates, related entities, and subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered property of the Company and therefore, the Company will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. Only upon the Company’s written request may preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with the Company must be in place and current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).