Sr. Energy Estimator
Haugland Energy Group has an immediate need for an experienced Sr. Electrical Estimator with familiarity of overhead and underground transmission & distribution, industrial commercial, renewable energy and substation projects.
- Coordinate and strategize with ownership to identify prospective projects that to be added to the bid log
- Lead a team of electrical estimators, and provide critical oversight of the entire bid process
- Prepare cost estimates for projects in alignment with the company business model, its strategic goals and industry standards
- Analyze bid documents to determine the scope of work and prepare the bid in compliance with Owners' requirements
- Attend pre-qualification events and site visits as required
- Establish and maintain relationships with subcontractors
- Thoroughly review all department estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance prior to submission
- Work with project management teams throughout the project life-cycle, including pre-construction functions and change orders
- 10+ years of estimating experience in the electrical or utility construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or related field is a plus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and estimating software systems (Accubid, etc.)
- Able to lead a team of estimators, while working independently to complete estimates or proposals efficiently while meeting firm deadlines
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Haugland Group LLC and its operating divisions, affiliates, related entities, and subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered property of the Company and therefore, the Company will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. Only upon the Company’s written request may preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with the Company must be in place and current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).