Software Developer (.NET, C#, SQL)
Haugland Group has an immediate need for a software developer (.NET, C#, SQL).
The .NET / C# / SQL developer will work closely with other members of the application development team to deliver high quality applications and data solutions for the firm. The developer will be responsible for developing and integrating custom solutions. Responsibilities also include identifying, evaluating, developing, and implementing Business Intelligence tools and solutions for the firm.
- Design, develop, and implement applications utilizing a range of .NET and related technologies
- Translate business requirements into specific technical designs
- Follow standard design, development, testing, and implementation phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Adhere to industry coding standards / clean code principles
- Stay up to date with, research, and recommend current trends in .NET and Business Intelligence tools
- Work with multiple teams to develop new systems and expand functionality to existing applications
- Extensive hands-on experience with designing and developing software applications utilizing Microsoft .NET Frameworks / C#
- Extensive hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing Stored Procedures, complex SQL queries, and analyzing SQL data
- Experience using XAML based technologies (Xamarin, MAUI, WPF)
- Experience designing and developing Business Intelligence (BI) reports for complex business data sets using BI tools (Power BI, SSRS, etc.)
- Experience using Visual Studio / VSCode for developing and debugging code
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, and CI/CD (automated builds, testing, version control, work item tracking)
- Understand performance tuning, security, and scalability of enterprise applications
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Team player and a quick learner, able to easily adjust to new project requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline is desired
- Minimum 3-5 years of .NET / C# / SQL development experience
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Haugland Group LLC and its operating divisions, affiliates, related entities, and subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered property of the Company and therefore, the Company will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. Only upon the Company’s written request may preferred vendors be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with the Company must be in place and current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).