Project Manager (Haugland Energy)
Haugland Energy Group has an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager with familiarity of power infrastructure projects, with an emphasis on catenary systems.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, highly organized individual to join the Project Management team to provide all facets of construction project support, including submittal processing, material management, and budget analysis.
- Coordinate with the Project Management team on engineering and procedural plans, and suggest project enhancements/value engineering opportunities
- Facilitate the change order process, prepare monthly budget analysis, and projections/cost to complete
- Manage CPM baseline and updates
- Manage RFI’s and engineering-related inquiries
- Ensure all project materials are approved, delivered and tracked accordingly
- Coordinate with the finance department to prepare, review and evaluate monthly costs
- Update and maintain the company ERP system with all current project information in the appropriate programs
- 10+ years of relevant experience, ideally in construction management with experience working on catenary systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred (or considerable relevant Trade Union experience)
- Experience with ERP management and improvements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Haugland Group LLC and its operating divisions, affiliates, related entities, and subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered property of the Company and therefore, the Company will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. Only upon the Company’s written request may preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with the Company must be in place and current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).