Civil Project Manager (USVI)
Privately-owned, St. Thomas, USVI electrical and heavy civil construction firm is seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, highly organized individual to join the Project Management team to provide all facets of construction project support, including submittal processing, material management, and budget analysis.
- Coordinate with the Project Management team on engineering and procedural plans, and suggest project enhancements/value engineering opportunities
- Facilitate Change Order process, prepare monthly budget analysis, and projections/cost to complete
- Manage CPM baseline and updates
- Manage RFI’s and engineering-related inquiries
- Ensure all project materials are approved, delivered and tracked accordingly
- Coordinate with the finance department to prepare, review and evaluate monthly costs
- Update and maintain the company ERP system with all current project information in the appropriate programs
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in construction management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering preferred
- Experience with ERP management and improvements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
Compensation highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).