CDL Class A Truck Driver
Midnight Trucking has immediate openings for experienced drivers in possession of a CDL Class A driver’s license.
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a skills assessment of their ability to operate certain types of vehicles.
- Must have experience driving a dump trailer and 10-wheeler. Flow boy experience is a plus.
- Possess a CDL A driver’s license
- Take initiative to properly care for their assigned equipment, while in- and after-use
- Must be available and willing to work both day and nightshifts, with a flexible schedule
- Participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Haugland Group LLC and its operating divisions, affiliates, related entities, and subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered property of the Company and therefore, the Company will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. Only upon the Company’s written request may preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with the Company must be in place and current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).