Haugland Group has an immediate need for an experienced administrative assistant with strong organizational and time-management skills. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to assist our General Counsel in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist General Counsel with obtaining information and/or documentation from internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain internal databases and filing systems
- Prepare, update and revise documents (Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Clerical duties
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy where required
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Complete ad hoc projects when directed, and other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a law firm or private company working closely with executive management
- High School diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) and standard computer applications
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to take direction, and work independently to accomplish assigned tasks prior to deadlines
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and make recommendations
- Effective communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic
Compensation is highly competitive, commensurate with ability. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Haugland Group LLC and its operating divisions, affiliates, related entities, and subsidiaries (collectively, “the Company”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered property of the Company and therefore, the Company will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. Only upon the Company’s written request may preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with the Company must be in place and current.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability).